Discover Your Inheritance
Paul’s letter to the Ephesians reveals many remarkable gifts that we as Christians are given in the Church. This letter tells us about the nature of the Church – as a body, as a household, as a mystery, as a communion, as a bride, and as an army. It shows us the great inheritance that awaits us as sons and daughters, adopted fully into the family of God. It reveals how God’s great love for us can transform our daily lives if we allow it. Ephesians: Discover Your Inheritance is an 8-part Bible study that will enrich your faith, and show you how to live it out.
In this study, you will:
• Discover what it means to be not just a son or daughter of God, but an heir to all he has to give.
• Learn about the great mystery of how we can love one another as Christ loves the Church.
• Find out that you have a place in God’s “plan of sheer goodness".
• Study Dates March 5, 12, 19 April 9, 16, 23, 30 May 7
• Registration all of February through first class
• Mondays 2-4 pm or 7-9 pm
• Online access to the class videos make it easy to catch up if you miss a session!
• Class is $24.00 but scholarships available to defray the cost
• Registration forms at St. Anselm or contact
Deirdre Roberts at 732-804-5982 or Rileycoyote13@yahoo.com to register