The Office of Religious Education guides continuing education for parishioners of all ages. Providing continuing education within the parish enables us to grow in the knowledge of God and to develop spiritual lives.
Various programs facilitate this growth and development; they include: Pre CANA (marriage preparation), Infant Baptism Preparation, Faith Formation, RCIA (sacrament preparation for adults), Youth Groups, and Adult Education programs.
- Volunteer Opportunities for all ages
- First Eucharist Preparation (2-year program — 1st and 2nd grades)
- GIFT [Gathering in Faith Together] (program for families and children grades 3-6)
- Confirmation Preparation — 2-year program
- Junior Youth Group (students in grades 7 and 8)
- High School Youth Group
For more information on religious education, contact the Religious Education office at 732-493-4411.
To Register for the Fall
Kindergarten, Grades 1 & 2, GIFT (3-6) and Grades 7 & 8
Online registration only. Please email [email protected] for information.
Required for all new students:
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate (if the child was not baptized at St. Anselm) and First Eucharist Certificate (if the child has received)
- A form or letter stating grades attended up to May 2022, if the student is transferring from another Parish